Saturday, April 18, 2009

There is nothing to blog about

Nevertheless, I am going to blog, anyway. About what? About everything I see in my room right now.
  • The keyboard of this computer needs to be dusted.
  • I have an LA skit from last year still pinned up by the computer. It was fun to make- a present-day Of Mice and Men play. My friend and I had Lynette (Lenny) and Georgiana (George) move to a new school (town) and dream about opening their own tea shop (owning their own farm). Sound ridiculous? It was, but that's what made it so fun.
  • The Norton pop-ups that constantly come up when I'm blogging drive me nuts.
  • Ooh, there's a library book over on the couch that I really need to return. I wonder if they will arrest me like that one lady if I don't return it soon.
  • There are a lot of random papers by the computer-- rough drafts of papers from first term, instructions for computer programs, assignment requirements, used Post-it notes-- that should really be recycled. Maybe I'll do that.......when school's over.
  • We keep our pencils by the computer in a TGI Friday's kiddie cup from at least ten years ago.
  • The stapler needs staples.
  • We have a Kansas City Chiefs mouse pad that has its edges pretty roughed up (our keyboard is on one of those shelves that can roll out and in, so when we roll it in sometimes the mouse pad gets too close to the edge and gets caught and mangled. I know you wanted to know that).
  • Why is it cold in our basement? I want to go grab my precious Honeywell space heater, but I'm too lazy and it seems wrong considering that it's spring. If I'm going to use it at all now, it would have to be used as a fan.
  • I lied, it turns out I'm not too lazy; I put the heater on. So sue me.
  • I just found a schedule that I have been searching for for about a week.
  • There are some tax documents by the computer. I really hope that they weren't required for the April 15th deadline....
  • It's getting late. This post is not interesting. I'm sorry.

No comments: