Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation Bible School

My kids*:
  • Hannah is my look-alike
  • Mike is going to be a multi-millionaire when he grows up (smart little devil)
  • Drake and Tanner (aka the twins) were disappointed I didn't turn into a boy today like I said I would
  • Caroline, Hope, and Catherine are impossible to tell apart (but not related)
  • Britain has a European name
  • Alex has a name (his real one) that I thought would be a girl name........and I was expecting a girl....so when he came.....that was weird
  • Kristin is the sweetest
  • Travis has 13 letters in his last name and is a beast (not in the unhealthy, morbidly obese way)
We get to play games, eat snacks, sing and dance, make crafts, and play make-believe. What more could you want?

*names may have been changed

No comments: